"To enhance lives by providing quality services and strengthen families through education, advocacy and resource coordination."
How Do We Help?
Links is a Non-Profit organization located in Harrisburg, PA that offers crisis assistance, family support services and free youth programs to residents in Harrisburg and the surrounding area.
- Parenting Enrichment Courses (Our twist on parenting classes, for FREE)
- Family Mentor Program (Get the support that you need)
- Free Mediation
- Links Youth (ages 5-12)
- Links Teens (ages 13-19)
- Links Tots (ages 2-4)
- Youth Support Groups
- Parent Support Groups
- Resource Awareness and Tracking
- Budgeting Courses
- Family Advocacy
- Free Tutoring (availible to all youth in our programs)
- Heaven’s Wings (hospital / home visitation program)
- Utility Bill Assistance
- Crisis Food and Clothing Bank (including emergency housing assistance for the homeless)
*** Info Session Dates and Times are normally listed on our "Events" page. To RSVP online please fill out the form on our "contact us" page and type your session date in the comments box, Thank You!
Office: 1524 Walnut Street Harrisburg, PA Mail: PO BOX 4576 Harrisburg, PA